Friday, March 9, 2012

Henry and Nanny Build a Lego City

Henry, my 4 1/2 yr old grandson spends the day with me on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Each Tuesday we go to his class with Miss Connie.  After that is over we go to the gym, Fitness 19.  He gets to play in the Kids Club there while I exercise.  Next we go to the 99 Cent Store and usually buy either gatorade or chocolate milk for him.  Every now and then we get yogurt at the Velvet Yogurt Store.  When we got home, he built a train track with legos and asked me to help him build a town.

We had so much fun....as you can see .....
Henry, the town and train
The town (behind the train) from left to right: Velvet Yogurt, Train Station, Gym, 99Cent Store

He made me promise to keep it up for Jerry to see when he got home.

I love his great imagination!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I do love lego - my girls have now moved on to the small grown up lego and I have been known to spend a whole evening building something when they've gone to bed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet that you still build with them. They are fun!....Thank you for viewing my blog. I really appreciate your comments.
      Kay

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!