Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Horse Nightshirt for Corey

Wow, this is my first post in several months.  Sure hope I can remember how to do this!!!!

My granddaughter Corey is 10 years old and this summer she was blessed to have attended a horse camp at the Palomar Christian Center.  She loves horses and had such a great week there.  I had hoped to finish the nightshirt before she went to the camp but just ran out of time. 

I used McCalls Pattern M4963 and purchased the soft cotton fabric at our local JoAnn's Fabric store.  I have used this pattern for several years to make various nightshirts ad love it.  It is so easy to follow.

Pictures are below.
 I chose to make her the size Girls 10-12

 Finished!
 The nightshirt fit Corey perfect! ... and looks so so great on her!

A big thank you to anyone viewing this post.....there is definitely a season for everything.
Summer is over and sewing is back!!!!

4 comments:

  1. That turned out great! It's nice to see you back in blogland :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back blogging. A perfect nightshirt for someone who loves horses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute -- love those classic patterns that you can make over and over and personalize for the individual! Thanks for linking on Busy Monday – hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that horse shirt! Can't wait to see what you whip up next. Thanks so much for sharing on Tout It Tuesday. Hope to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!