Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Valentine's Day

My only commitment this Valentine's Day was  going to workout at the local gym at 8am-9am.  To make the time at the gym special I wore a pretty crocheted heart bracelet that I made the night of February 13.  It is pictured below.  I am in the process of adding the leaves to the bracelet and redoing the back, but I felt special wearing it today. (pattern for bracelet is here)

I came home and decided to make it a special celebration day so I made a decaf cafe latte.  I used what I believe is the first Starbuck's Espresso Machine  that Starbuck's sold.  It was a gift to me and Jerry on our 25th anniversary from our son Joel and two daughters Mary and Jessica.


Served the Cafe Latte in a small espresso cup.
Cafe Latte and a pretty crocheted heart bracelet.

The rest of the day I finished gifts for my grandchildren Corey and Henry who live nearby, and made cookies for the neighbors.  I will be sending a post with those photos in a few days.

It was a lovely day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!