Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Peeps and Chubby Chirps

Adorable Peeps and Chubby Chirps were part of the Easter gift for my grandchildren a few years ago.


The Peeps were crocheted (click here for pattern) and the Chubby Chirps were knitted (pattern is here)

I was challenged by the Chirps as it was my first time with double pointed needles but managed to finish them.  Now I have taken DPN classes and understand how to use them....in fact I love using DPN's.

Hope you will also enjoy looking at the original post, Chirps, Peeps and Pancakes......

There is always a reason to create!


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Annie, Thank you so much for your nice comment! They looked so cute peeking out of the Crocheted Easter Baskets. Have a nice Easter

      Delete
  2. These chubby chirps are ADORABLE!!
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you made! So perfect for Easter!
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on the crochet dishcloths I made!
    I like the Lion Brand Kitchen yarn and it works well but it's more expensive than the sugar n cream yarn. If the Lion Brand is on sale than it's a great buy!
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kay,
    Thanks so much for your interest in my blog! I do hope that you will follow my blog too! I have joined your blog by google friend connect, I'm following by bloglovin and pinterest too. Thanks I look forward to becoming new blog friends. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I've gotten to tolerate dpns but they're still not my favorite; I'd rather use short circs ... or crochet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You left a wonderful comment on my blog Carmen, do you have a blog? I tried searching and would love to visit yours if you do..

      Delete
  6. DPN is a 3 letter bad word, lol I have a heck of a time, I use circulars but have been crocheting more than knitting here lately. I love your sweet peeps and the cute little baskets are just wonderful. http://acitywithoutaswing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!